My little love bugs.

My little love bugs.
Bike park fun for Fall Break

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Live to learn.

More times then not I have stories of failed adoption attempts. I feel like it is a HUGE blessing to have so many family, friends and hair clients helping us look for a sibling. I have a great client and friend that I have promised free hair to if she can get us a baby. She and I have been working with her cousin that just had a baby girl 8 weeks ago. The baby was yanked by CPS and I got involved enough to get my name in her file so I would at least be considered for the adoption. Did I mention that CPS is a HUGE nightmare filled with ugly mean people that yell at you on the phone? To say the least this young 17 year old birth mom is still in High School and has been sexually abused when younger. She has no money or a home to live in she has no social or mothering skills but feels the need to keep her baby. I understand that she carried the baby and went through LOTS of pain to bring her little girl into the world and feels the need to keep her. But once again I am stunned that she thinks that she can have success considering the broken situation. My heart aches for such a disaster of knowing that I could save that mom and child alot of pain. Oh well. Live and let go. I know that our baby is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment