My little love bugs.

My little love bugs.
Bike park fun for Fall Break

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The stars have aligned and we are now a family of 3~

We are enjoying every second of having such a sweet little boy come to my home. We are blessed to learn a lot about the struggles of infertility and the life of having a hard trial. We have been blessed to have only waited two years before our little boy. The worst part of infertility is the not knowing and having no control over getting a family. Now that I have a little boy I look at the trial as a good learning experience and now feel like we are content. Delivering and carrying a baby although amazing is a long process full of sacrifice. We one minute were just two and the next we are flying from PA as 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment