My little love bugs.

My little love bugs.
Bike park fun for Fall Break

Friday, January 27, 2012

We are so blessed! Networking is where it is at!

So I have promised many of my clients free hair for life if they are part of us getting a sibling for Brayden. We have hoards of people networking for us and with that come many possible baby placements. We had one recently pop up on the radar of two brothers a year apart looking for a home. Brayon is the same age as Brayden and his brother is due the beg. of Feb. With both of these boys being special needs Brad and I, though REALLY tempted to say yes felt that these boys needed there own home free of Brayden pouncing on them constantly. They are Hemophiliacs and it was just a little much for me to consider twin boys and a brand new newborn. So we are off to the races again.

No comments:

Post a Comment