My little love bugs.

My little love bugs.
Bike park fun for Fall Break

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cute right?

My fabulous sister took some super last minute pix of us so we could update the many adoption things that we have for people to access. I think they turned out awesome. I had a friend PM me today on FB asking for info regarding adoptions and after writing a response for the last hour, it seemed to have motivated me to update our story. This upcoming week my little man is turning 3! I can's believe it. He is getting ready for preschool, and is moving up in his church class in January. I can't seem to slow time down! Why didn't our horrid Jr. high years go this fast?! We continue to live our lives and look forward to our next step of Brad getting his masters this upcoming summer 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment